1. Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of the best people there.
2. Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
3. People are usually never who they say they are.
4. If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
5. If your best friends and family don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are, he’s bad news.
6. If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone,” say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
7. “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
8. Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
9. You are at fault sometimes.
10. There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
11. Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
12. It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
13. Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
14. Never lose sight of who you truly are because of a boy/girl.
15. You can’t control your emotions but you can control how you handle them.
16. Retail therapy only makes the situation better temporarily.
17. Liars and cheaters think everyone else lies and cheats.
18. There comes a point in life where your “best friends” will ditch you because of one mistake you made.
19. You should never dress down, play dumb, or lower yourself in anyway for someone to accept you.
20. Revenge is not justice. Justice is in your heart.